Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Flowers for Algernon

If I was given the chance to take an operation to get much smarter I won't do it because it will be too risky and not worth it. I won't do this because if you have this you will only value it for a while, you will fall in love with your skills you have, and suddenly they will all be taken away from you because you know its temporary. I also won't do it because you never know what will happpen, its an experiment an you just won't know if it will function or just do nothing. I think it will only be a waste of time. I also won't want to be really smart because that way you can loose some friends because they will get annoyed with you. For Example when Charlie became smart and people realized it, they got jelous and didn't talk to him anymore, but when he came back to work in the factory as himself his friends that once use to be the persons who made fun of him were defending him from the person who took advantage of him. Anyways I'm happy that atleast I know how to read and write, and thats just important and I don't think its that neccessary to be really smart.

4 comments: