Wednesday, April 29, 2009

IF you had to blame someone or something for the outcasts deaths who/what would you blame and why?
-Uncle Billy
-citizens of Poker Flat
-bad luck
-outcasts
*********************
If I had to blame someone for the outcasts deaths I would blame the outcasts themselves. I would blame the outcasts themselves because they were the ones who made their own decisions to become who they were. If it wasn't because of them and who they turn out to be, they would of never been kicked out of Poker Flat. I think its their own fault because they decided to be robbers, prostitutes, or whatever bad things they were because they wanted to, even though they knew that consequences will soon come. When their bad luck came it was all because they deserve it and now they had to go through it. This is why I blame the Outcasts themselves for their death.

No comments:

Post a Comment